Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SNAP Words! High Frequency Homework Pack

Summer Project that saves me ENDLESS amount of time all year long!  Every student in my class has a “highfrequency word” file set up with this packet before the school year starts.  That way when they pass one list, the next is ready to go!  Oh, and if they struggle with a list, I have notes and extras to send home with the same list. :)

I love having these set up and ready for parent volunteers to test high frequency words regularly.  This saves me the time and I students get regular word list updates.

All sight word pages are based off of the "Fountas and Pinnell" High Frequency Words (All Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade words are in this pack on 13 sheets).  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...